BIGGER & BETTER THAN EVER
WHAT WE'VE GOT IN STORE FOR 2020
15th May – Scrum Dine With Me @ Hermitage Restaurant
16th May – Match Day @ Hitchin Rugby Club
Schedule for the day
- 10.00am doors open
- 10.30am Braveherts vs Leicester Tigers mixed ability side
- 12.30pm Ladies Herts Barbarians vs Beds Barbarians
- Women international Englands 7s training
- 14.30 Herts Crusaders on Pitch 2
- 14.30 Mens Herts Barbarians Vs Herts Presidents 15
- 16.30 Raffle, Auction, food eating competitions
- 18.00 Toga party
All day entertainment
- Family fun
- Cross bar challenge
- Bouncy castles
- Mario Kart track for the kids
- Food stalls; Chicken George, Rugby Club BBQ
- Wolf Pack Lager
- Auctions, competitions, raffles and much more
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT HERTS BARBARIANS
The club was founded by Joe Benucci and James Nye in 2014. The aim is to raise money for great causes, to have fun and bring the community together. Over the last 2 events the club has raised over £25,000 for the multiple charities: Help for Heroes, Make a wish and Wooden Spoon.
The Herts Barbarians have gone from strength to strength, collaborating with local rugby clubs to raise awareness for charities, working with local businesses to raise money. In 2015 we were invited to the house of lords as recognition for the hard work and the money we raised for the Wooden Spoon.
The Herts Barbarians have hosted exclusive events at the Hermitage Rd Restaurant in Hitchin (Scrum Dine With Me); we have had Ex Rugby World Cup winners Phil Vickery, Neil Back and Paul Grayson cook in kitchen, and the Saracens boys Al Hargreeves and Chris Wyles.
You can now find us over social media, Instagram, Facebook and Twitter.
The team comprises of clubs from all around Hertfordshire.